Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A new course?!

I am excited for a change I got approved (tentatively) today. The course that I think most about is my AP government course - a 5 day a week, one semester course with much more to cover than I have time for. A course with so much more potential to examine and play, but rarely enough leeway with required content to allow it in a fashion I was comfortable with. Next year, I get to change to a full year, 3 day a week course that gives me more days to play, but not at the expense of "coverage." In that arena, I am not comfortable giving up the coverage. Now I get to plan for constructivism to hit hard and can leave some of my fears behind. Plus, with the passage of "C" I no longer worry about losing some of our options due to budget cuts!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karl Fisch said...

Plus a class set of laptops . . .

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home